Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quick Franny Update

Hey Girls, Franny is now four weeks old! Can you believe it? Time flies when you've got a tiny human permanently attatched toyour boob. We're having so much fun with our new little famlily. She is starting to coo at us and she now smiles at us (if she's fed and changed). Hello! How come no one told me how much newborns poop? It's seriously not even cool. Anyways, here are a few pics...

Here she is, bright-eyed after her first real bath at one week

My sweet princess

Dreaming about her future first taste of ice-cream

Hangin with mom

So sweet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amelia, she is so beautiful! I can hardly wait to meet her. I hope you are holding up with sleep and stuff. It is such a fun time.

Natalie said...

Oh MA GOSH!! she is so cute, I love her. Come have a sleepover and bring her to play with Tate. She needs her Aunt Nat NOW!!!