Sunday, November 11, 2007

TAGGED!

Alright L7, I attached a post to this blog also because you all have to play the game, read below and see what you are supposed to do!

So I guess I've been tagged by a few people, Robin and Erin...Rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 6 facts about yourself: some random - some weird. 3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. (sorry Robin, I modified this to follow Erin's rules because they were easier :)

1. I have snuffalufagus eyelashes and cannot stand to be seen without curling them. My girlfriends have made fun of me for years because I had to curl them before we went river rafting in Jackson Hole!

2.One of my very favorite smells is clothing starch used for ironing clothes.

3. I am terrified of people dressed up in animal costumes. When I was 2 or 3, we went to Disney Land and Chip or Dale decided I needed a hug, so they pulled me in and held me way too long. It has stuck with me ever since.

4. Jared has informed me that right when I am about to fall asleep, I kick. The first time he discovered this was on the airplane to Egypt and I kicked the side of the plane by the window really loudly and everyone looked at me.

5. Unlike Robin, I love to do laundry. I feel like it is something tangible that I can complete and check off my list.

6. I constantly think of business ideas. I have been doing this for many years and am finally starting one with a college friend. It almost feels like a really big school project, I just have a lot more to lose!

I would like to TAG...1-Natalie, 2-Amelia, 3-Sandy, 4-Katie, 5-Kristen, 6-Angie, 7-Kelli Nicole, 8-Mom, 9-Kari(I did a few extra because I know that not everyone will do this, and I want to hear what everyone has to say!)

No comments: