Tuesday, September 18, 2007

9 Months pregnant

How on earth does Katie's post count as the "first post"? A post consists of a picture and or anecdote! Katie, you have so much to learn. BTW, Natty, if you're worried about spelling, you can always cut and paste your post from a word document, where it will have been spell checked. Brilliant!



This is what happens when you have two teen-aged sisters and some spare time on your hands.



And here's the close-up. Good thing I didn't go into labor this night. My midwife thought it was funny and Chiq flippin made me show everyone! That wasn't necessary.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!!! You look so much cuter than I ever did prego. Good luck. Ummm, try sex or squats, or both!

Katie said...

Dead sexy. You look great!!! I can't wait to meet little Franny. I am coming up this weekend, so if you could possibly have a chat with her and ask her to come Thursday or Friday that would be great!!! :)