Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lucky 7 Blog


Okay Girls:

I know this is going to be a big stretch especially for me. Not only because there is no spell check that I can find yet, so I am self concious, but I have a very had time keeping focused on something for long ( I know you guys are totally shocked, but it's true). I thought we needed to start a blog that we all can post updates, pictures, and of course Angie's infamous "old stories". Hopefully soon Amelia will have some baby news and pictures to post and maybe Angie about some upcoming nuptual news (see I totally spelled that wrong). I need FULL comittment from you guys to all be really pumped about this and to just shut-up and do it...kinda like when I decided to start rain-dancers (and we all know that turned out to be a good idea). So I will leave the rest up to you all and I hope to see some posts ASAP. There will be a BIG suprise for the person who makes the first post. Love you all, have fun, and as Prince says, "let go CRAZY."

Love, Natty #3

1 comment:

amelia and crew said...

Nats,
You rock for doing this! This will be great for posting pics! I love you!