Friday, September 28, 2007

Francesca Pilar Gutke

Franny finally came to us at 1:35 am on Friday morning. We had been at the hospital since 8:00 Thursday morning. Time went by fast, since ALL of my family was there. PARTY! The awesome part...I only had to push for 20 min. To see a few more pics, go to my family blog at spencerclan.blogspot.com

Here we are a few minutes after she was born. 7 lbs 5 oz, 19 in long.

Friday morning about 9:00. I'm still so swollen from the IV.


On our way home, Saturday morning.


My sweet little princess!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Not only where you the best looking prego woman, you then have to go and look so dang good right after you popped her out. I hate you.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I imagine it feels good to have her finally here! I can't wait to meet her!