Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So you want pictures.....





Here are your pictures Amelia. Now I have officially made an entry!!! Nothing too exciting to tell you all about, but here are some New York pictures!!! That is all I had, and aparently I have to have pictures before it becomes a real entry. This is me and Brooke with our Yankee gear on, we are on our way to the Game and we had to stop at the knock-off sunglass stand!! And the other picture is of me an Trav walking through Central Park. By the way I looked all over for a "Central Perk" coffee shop, and guess what FRIENDS made it up!! There is not Gunther or anything!
Love ya- Katie #7

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice pictures! I knew you could do it.

amelia and crew said...

I haven't seen Brooke in years. She's so beautiful. Almost as beautiful as Katie. Hey, Nats and Katie, are we the only three on this or what?

Unknown said...

Kate, the trip looked fun. I guess I can plan on taking a trip without my kids in 3 years, right?