Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 out of 7, not bad!!

Very nice Ladies!!! Now we need to put the pressure on Angie to Join.

So the next thing I think we need to post is one of our favorite, simple, quick, recipes. I know it sounds lame and house-wifey, but I LIKE to cook damnit, and I won't be shunned for it. So here's mine and I think a few of you have it already.


Chicken Enchiladas: by natalie watts

1 large 10oz can white meat chicken
1 can cream of celery
1/2 cup sour cream
half an onion chopped (optional)
1 can MILD enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded cheese (colby jack is my fav)
5-6 flour tortillas

saute' onion in a little butter or olive oil until tender. put in a mixing bowl and add chicken, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, cream of celery, and 1/4 the can of sauce and mix together. I like to mash the chicken chunks up, so it is smoother.

warm tortillas slightly in micro to soften and fill tortillas with mixture. Place in a GREASED baking dish and top with remaining cheese and enchilada sauce. cover with foil and Bake 350 for about 20 min or so until bubbly. Top with chopped fresh tomatos...YUMMY


-This really is a fast, cheap, and dang good meal!!!