Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It is about time!!!!!



How is everyone????? It has been a long time!!! We need to do a recap of everyone. I will try really hard to come up with 6 things....here goes:

1- I get to leave this cold snowy crap in 10 days and counting!!! (Kris I am with you I HATE WINTER)
2- I had bad luck this past year. My air conditioner went out in Aug, my stove exploded in November, Trav's car died in December, my heater died in January. Don't try to add it all up, it still hurts my head $$$$$$
3- I love having potty trained kids!!!!! I haven't changed a diaper in over 6 months!!!
4- I registered Izzy for Kindergarten the other day, and I think I was more excited than she was!
5- I have been sick since Christmas.



My kids however have been loving the snow!!! They built a snow fort and played in it for hours!!!.
6- Sandy finally got me to cut back on Diet Coke!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

those are the cutest pictures of Jake and Izzy. I have yet to get Tate in the snow...I'm scared!