Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Your newest TEAM MEMBER


I'm finally a part of the super-cool blogger team. This is fun. Here are 6 things about me (Stacy, we noticed you dodged that, by the way):


1. Breastfeeding makes me GAIN weight. I weighed myself the other day, and I basically haven't lost any weight since the pregnancy.


2. My name is Kristen Olsen and I'm addicted to Avon Lotion (still).


3. Cold weather pisses me off. I've lived here practically all my life, yet every winter, I'm shocked with how freaking cold it gets here and how people still choose to live in such a horrible, cold, horrible place.


4. I'm actually a blonde (haha).


5. I'm in the process of buying a car that runs on vegetable oil.


6.. I love my life. Despite two sick kids, a way-too-busy, way-too-stressful schedule, and house we can't sell, I'm still really happy.


Now, how do you post a picture on this thing? Oh, here it is. These pictures are from the fall because I haven't updated my computer. Sorry. Peter's a cutie, so I'll work on that.

1 comment:

amelia and crew said...

It's great to have you, you freakin liberal hippie!