Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Way to be Amelia!!!



Thanks Amelia for starting the blog again. Loved the pics...I think that was the only time I actually got dressed and did my makeup while I was pregnant. I can't believe Tate was that little. Lets have a sleepover SOON!!




6 things about Natty

1-I could stay in the bathtub and read ALL day if I could.

2-I have passed 7 kidney stones (3 while prego)

3-I think I have extra sensitive skin, because I hate the feeling of clothes, getting my back tickled or just people rubbing my bare skin...ewwww.

4-Almost every morning Tate and I drive to McDonalds to get Diet Coke and a breakfast burrito (I wonder why I have kidney stones)

5-I absolutly LOVE zoos. I would go to the zoo in Omaha everyday if I could.

6-If there is something that I WANT I don't quit until I get it...I don't do it on purpose, it is almost as if I CANT live unless I get it. ie, buying my current home, getting prego, marrying Paul. It doesn't happen often but if I feel strongly about something I don't let it go.

No comments: